WRITE A FINAL POST: Looking back

looking back

Now that you're reaching the end of the course,
CONGRATULATIONS!! You've ben working hard this year and I hope you enjoyed some of the learning experiences at the language room ;-)

NoW it's time to LOOK BACK.

WRITE A FINAL POST: Looking back

1. Choose 2 activities you liked doing this course.Explain why?

I liked the magazine because I thought that it was very interesting to knew more information about the music, sports and others things.
I liked the speaking because I thought we could learned how to pronounce the words .

2. What's the activity or activities you think that really helps you to improve? Why?
I thought it was the writings because I really learned more to how to express my ideas.
3. Compare 2 activities from the beginning to 2 from this course: 2 orals, 2 writings.
Can you see any differences?Which?
yes I can see. For the example my pronunciation, the words I used...

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada