Justin Bieber

Date of Birth: 1 st May, 1994

Place of Brith: Stratford, CANADA

Occupation: Singer

Education: FRhench Catholic School Jeanne Suavé and High School of Stratford.

First album: My World in 2009 (it is about all the songs he created when he was young).

Then he released his new CD called My World 2.0 and My World Acoustic in 2010.

Hobbies: He like playing football, hockey, Rubik cube, chess, basketball.. and the mos important is playing instruments and singing songs.

The singer JB was born in Strarford in 1994 and he grew up with her mother because when he was very little her parent divorced. He studied in a catholic school called Jenne Suavé. In this school all the subject were in French. But when her was more or less 13, he changed school and he went to High School in Stratford.

In 2009 he released his first album called My World. It was a collection of all the song he had written when he was youger. One year later, thwo more albums were released: My World 2.0 and My word Acoustic.

ln my opinion, I thing that gay was very lucky, because Scooter, a talent hunter, now is his maneger. On 9 th April, 2011 JB is going to perfom in Palau Sant Jordi, BARCELONA!!!!!!
And I hope to be there with my best friends :D


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada