Role Play Dangerous Mind

I couldn't find a parking space.

t's okay. I just got here myself.
Oh, you look very handsome.
How 'bout this jacket?
lt's fantastic.
Go ahead, touch it. lt's real leather.
Ooh! Hey, where's Callie?
Oh, she had to work.
Where's Durrell?
Oh, he had to work too.
Oh.
Well, I guess it's just you and me, handsome.
I guess so.
Oh. Ladies first.
Thank you.
Hey, are you sure they got chicken?
Mm-hmm.
May I tell you a little about this evening's specials?
The chef is featuring foie gras with smoked duck
and figs on a hill of bulgar.
Uh, salmon tartar in
potato gaufrette
over wild mushrooms,and fennel
salad.
Uh, for the entree we're featuring a complex
shellfish
pan roast with also, a touch of comfit
and a broth
thickened with lobster shell oil.
All very, very good.
Could we have a few minutes, please?
Ah, yes.
Thank you.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada