Shekspeare in Love 2

3. What's your favourite scene/s? Why?

When Shakespeare came to the balcony of Violet because I think these scene is very romantic.

-Romeo. Romeo.
-
A Young Man of Verona, a comedy by William Shakespeare.
- My lady !
- Who is there ?
- Will Shakespeare.
- Madam !
-Anon, good nurse, anon.
- Oh, Master Shakespeare.
- The same, alas.
-But why ''alas'' ?
- A lowly player.
- Alas, indeed.
-For l thought you.
-the highest poet of my esteem...and a writer of plays that capture my heart.
- Oh, l am him too.
- Madam !
-Anon !
-l will come again.
-Oh, l am fortune's fool.
-l will be punished for this.
-Oh, my lady, my love !
-lf they find you here,they will kill you.
- You can bring them with a word.
-Oh, not for the world.
- Madam !
- Anon !

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada